Sunday, December 21, 2008

This morning we started out the same way as yesterday, and got bagels at the place across the street. Its more like a gas station is in the south, but smaller and compact, and the bagels are good!



We made our way to NBC for the tour. It was so ispiring! I left motivated to try to get a job in TV. Weren't allowed to take phots on the tour, so I only have my memory. Sad.



On the way back to times square, we stopped at magnolia bakery, which is supposed to be famous. All of us got cupcakes, mine was pretty much too sweet for me, and I haven't been hungry much at all this week. But it was pretty!



We needed to go to h&m to get lauren some clothes, and on the way passed by and saw the empire state building and stopped at the public library. And there was a little art deco gallery, inside which I loved. Best era ever.



We stopped at the tckt booth and got some tickets to see spamalot with clay aiken later on. We walked over to a recommended pizza place, where we sat for a long time and just talked and Carolina slept! And went to see grand central. There was a fair going on, and we walked through some of it and saw a lot of really neat things!



And then it was time for spamalot. Everyone else loved it, I honestly didn't love it, it was alright. I liked parts. I had a hard time in the middle keeping myself awake. Lastnight I didn't go to sleep til 5.



The last thing we did was ride to soho. Unfortunately it was late and everything was closing, and we ended up at a tapas place called boqueria. And all tried lots of things, a lot of it new, like duck and boiled oysters and quail. Teresa, lauren, and I split an expensive bottle of wine.



That's the summary of happenings. Right now I need to get sleep, and I hope to post other thoughts later on. For now, I need to record what happened for the sake of my memory!



Good night!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment