Saturday, December 20, 2008

Still no luggage.

I am starting to get pissed about that because I still can't charge my phone. We are all splitting this hand charger Lauren has that goes through batteries very quickly. And I need to just buy contact stuff and a toothbrush and better shoes and some gloves. Which sucks because the stuff I bought for the trip is in my missing luggage.



Other than that we had bagels for breakfast and went to the american museum of natural history. And it was awesome.



Right now were in the room trying to figure out how to file a claim for teresas luggage. It says we have to go there personally. Which is an hour by subway. Within those 2 hours we should be shopping or exploring. But no.







Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment