Sunday, December 14, 2008

10 Days Till Christmas!


I am not sure how to get it all done in ten days! I haven't put the tree up yet because my in laws are coming and they have visual problems. See we have a huge 7' white tree and I am afraid it will be hard for them to get around all the decorations. So tomorrow I am going to get a small tree and put it in the corner of the family room so it is out of their way.
Last night my husband and daughter and I the Middle School chorus class to the Virginia Beach Festival of lights. http://www.beachstreetusa.com/ It was so beautiful! A full moon glowing on the ocean waves and beautiful lights wrapping the boardwalk. It would have been very romantic if we didn't have a bus of screaming kids!
Anyway, they all had a great time including hot chocolate for all that sang.

On another note, I have a small illustration of a gingerbread house that I have been sending as a small tag with all of my Etsy purchases this month. Thought you might like to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment