Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Bright Kite



I'm not really sure what the purpose of BrightKite is. I guess it would be more useful if i lived somewhere where all my friends had it, and they all lived in close vicinity. A good thing is that if i update on BrightKite, it updates on my twitter, so my twitter readers know where i am (if they really want to know).

I've decided that it's best to keep it private. which takes away even more, an original purpose in having BrightKite. While i was in NY, i got all sorts of friend requests and messages. I assume that's normal really. but i changed over to private. I have no clue who these people are. And that's a little scary sometimes.

The above map shows my weak little friend's list. and it tells me when they update. granted most of those people are in different states, including myself, but still, we're all pretty far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment