Sunday, December 5, 2010

Etsy Christmas

Last night I was involved in a conversation about how great Etsy is. And how buying gifts on Etsy is so amazing because you know it's unique, you know they probably haven't seen it before, it could come from anywhere in the world, and there's so much to choose from that you can cater to whatever crazy interests you know your friend has.





I adore everything in this shop. Runaway Dreams is created by a couple in Mexico City. I think I'm going to get this night and day pillow for my Niece :)

















I always appreciate something a little nerdy, Gameboy Magnets, Cross stitch Kirby, and Ghosties made from Perler Beads from Argentina Collaborative.




I don't really wear earrings, but... are those Ritz crackers earrings?

















You can get a Nautical Themed Backyard Chicken Coop. ....Of all things. Amazing!!


















Enjoying this poster by AndILoveYouSheSaid in Sweden.



















 Some beautiful and imaginative prints and images over at PromoPocket in Lithuania. 

No comments:

Post a Comment