Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Webby Dude or Dudette Job Opening

I'm looking for someone who can basically take a design I make and translate it into code. Someone who is up to date on recent coding systems and trents like CSS and can help me set up content management systems like Expression Engine, or Wordpress. I'm open to new suggestions because I know technology changes so quickly. I want this person to be able to take it further and experiment if they'd like, too.
I want to be using new technology. So someone who really enjoys doing this sort of thing would be ideal.
Possibly someone who's already a freelancer.
They don't have to be in Jackson. I'm cool with working over the internet.

I've been getting a lot of requests to make websites. I feel I could be better at web design but would rather not try to tackle so much since I already cover too many design territories. I'd like to be able to concentrate on making the work look good, work on better ways to market it in social media, and be more user friendly... instead of thinking about how I can create it with the existing knowledge I have. (which is not impressive).

I want to make good websites!!

And of course this person would get paid. That's something that would be decided job by job.

No comments:

Post a Comment