Thursday, March 18, 2010

Caleb's legs OR Caleb Takes A Nap OR Sleepers, assistants that sleep on the job

Caleb's legs OR Caleb Takes A Nap OR Sleepers, assistants that sleep on the job

Today was really an incredible day of shooting. I was working on a promotional project for a local manufacturing company and I was super impressed with how genuinely great everyone working there seemed to be. There was a dude there who'd be working for them 41 years! And another dude 30 years. Amazing to me.

I can't wait for the project to be public so I can show some of these images...the film goes to the lab tomorrow and I can't wait to get it back. Cannot. Wait.

Caleb was there today helping me out. I left him alone for like 5 minutes and the jerk fell asleep. Pff!

(He was a great asset today, in all seriousness)

No comments:

Post a Comment