Monday, March 15, 2010

Another from the vault

from the vault

Another shot from the vault, around the same time as the last one. This is from a commercial shoot a couple of years. Looking back on it (which I do far too often, I think), I really learned a ton on that job and made a lot of work I'm proud of, most of which never saw the light of day. Makes me want to remind myself to take seriously ridiculous risks on important jobs. I'm trying to remember the last major job I shot Lomo on. Maybe I'll slip it in the bag for my next couple of jobs. We shall see.



Also, I updated the photo wall that lives at my house. I can't decide what to do when the wall is full. Maybe I'll give the prints away and start again.

wall update march 2010


And the wall as seen in the last three updates (reverse order):

el2_315

wall update may

wall update

No comments:

Post a Comment