Sunday, February 28, 2010

Plush Fairy Party Favors!!








I just finished an order of 25 little fairies for a wonderful lady!! Actually it was for her 2 year old daughter. I have to say...it was so nice to be sewing little fairies for little girls...so sweet!!
I started by cutting all of the bodies out of a new felt I just purchased...it is a soft blush pink color, which I love. I don't like too bright of a pink for my dolls! It has to be just the right color!!
Next, I sewed all of the embroidery on the faces. They each have their own personality!!

The dresses are from a variety of pink and white patterned fabrics...a lot of roses!! Some polka dots.

I hand sew each doll together, stuff them and then add the hair which is also hand sewn on so it is secure.

Next are the soft ribbon wings. If I had had more time I would have added flowers and ribbons to the wings...Next time!!
Thank you all for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment