Thursday, February 11, 2010

New office!

Rob, David, Bob, Kevin, Rob again

I took an office in the Highland Park area with Rob (top left) in an old school (actual school) building owned by David (top center). In the basement there is a darkroom where Rob and Bob (top right) throw down ye olde chemicals for developing and printing. I'll join them down there at some point I'm sure.

Now and then, Kevin drops in to read Walker Percy* books and write some words himself.

Not that it matters too terribly much, but I shot these with the ole Leica on bulk rolled film, rolled by Rob, developed by Rob, scanned by me. Totally dirty scans...some scratches too. Oh well. Tomorrow, another 8x10 shot....maybe two?

*our building was in some way used by Walker Percy WAY back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment