Thursday, August 6, 2009

Some Inspirational Places

FOTO_DECADENT I have grown to love fashion photography, its like the cherry on top of the milkshake that is photography. Here is a livejournal community that I've come to for inspiration on multiple occasions.

VINTAGEPHOTO Another livejournal community. But this is all any subject. It's only requirement is that each photo is vintage.

MODCLOTH This is mostly about fashion, but there's also things that are loosely related to fashion that are blogged about. and I think that's what keeps it interesting for me. It's also got such a great store!!!

SWISS-MISS Ok so this girl is amazing, how does she find all this stuff? If it's not tested anywhere, I think she may be one of the top contenders for the most interesting links, images, or anything across the internet. a must for any blog reader.

FREEPEOPLE A blog for a clothing line that I seek out ..when it's on sale. but that's besides the point. It's an amazing collection of clothes that are always creative, and comfortable, and a little big bohemian. But the blog reflects that mood as well. The blog itself is a merge of art, fashion, and other interesting and beautiful things.

BRITTANY FORKS I know this girl, somewhat. We went to college together at good ole Mississippi State, but I was older than her and we just missed each other in social circles. But, I think it's safe to say that we may have been good friends. Either way, I like her collection of things she finds interesting. I find them interesting as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment