Tuesday, August 19, 2008

IMG00118.jpg

In order from left to right, these people happen to be on the same cover. I first thought that Blake lively would be a really good sailor Jupiter. And then I saw this cover, and realized the rest actually fit pretty well.



Kristen Stewart, mars

Blake lively, Jupiter

Emma Roberts, mercury

Amanda seyfried, Venus



Now to find a sailor moon! And tux!



If you didnt know, my new goal in life is to art direct the American live action sailor moon movie. I have realized this as ive gotten more involved in film,..... and this week ive been watching super s on dvd. Yeah I'm a little unserious because this has 1 percent chance of happening, but it would be the best icing to the cupcake that is my life.



YES



And I feel a little silly. If I had it my way, it would be completely awesome. But I suspect that if it ever did get made, it would be completely terrible, like that batman movie with Mr freeze. At least it would look really cool.





Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment