Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sarah

s + d

Some musical nomads came through my town and made their lean-to out of The Bottletree for a few hours. Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground blazed an outstanding sonic path for mister Damien Jurado this past Thursday, to the delight, I'd say, to all in the house. Members of (new crush band) Kay Kay backed him as he presented loads of songs from the recently released Saint Bartlett.

The bonus to all this lovely music is that the glorious and talented photographer Sarah Jurado has put on her management pants and came along with the whole crew...AND let me follow her around with a camera. I still have other film to develop but here (above) is one I like from this first roll. More to come (as well as eventually better scans).

No comments:

Post a Comment