Sunday, November 29, 2009

Santa's Workshop right here at Home!!
















I am starting feel like I am Santa working away late into the night to get my dolls done. I just wish I had his little elves to help out, don't you?...I have so many jobs that they could do!

I have been trying to come up with new dolls for each season. I am designing Valentines and Spring right now...but I have been still adding some Christmas items to my Etsy shop.

Hope your Holidays have started off well. Here are a few new items.
I wanted to make a cuff bracelet for the softie/ doll lovers. And then there is my little ice skater. I designed her after the memories of winter in Amherst NY. My dad would shovel away the snow in our backyard so that my sister & I could ice skate all day! Boy, it was so cold where we lived outside of Buffalo...but we loved it! I had a white winter snowsuit and a red hat...too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment