Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I remember

I remember when we went on a trip. My mom, dad, Leslie, and me, and stayed in a little log cabin. And earlier that day, we had gone into a little shop. I decided I desperately wanted some magnetic marbles. We got back to the cabin that night, and I played with the marbles on the floor. And I remember the floor was very crooked because the marbles only traveled one direction.

"That was the last vacation we took with your dad---in October before his problems began in November. We stayed in a little cabin and I can remember sewing on Girl Scout badges for Leslie during the trip. We took a hike and there was snow on the ground in the higher elevations. I remember a restaurant we went to while we were there but I don't remember the name."

No comments:

Post a Comment