Tuesday, September 23, 2008

YouWorkForThem

I once had to do a presentation in college, for my professor Kate, on a place called YouWorkForThem. I couldn't tell you anything about it now, because i was extremely lazy about doing the project. I'm sure Kate would not appreciate..

Nonetheless, i stumbled upon their blog today (i am always behind on the internet world, since i have no internet at home). And I have been reading it for the past hour and a half, completely consumed by all the eye and brain candy.

I wish it was thanksgiving day, because I would be thankful for them, but also very thankful for google reader. because there's a million blogs out there with such great things.
Why am i blogging? for my own recording of thoughts and inspiration i suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment